Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Podcasting



For all 2 of my readers, I would like your opinion concerning me starting a video podcast.  I have recently been ridiculed that my posts were not detailed and fairly unprofessional.  That is why I would like to do a video podcast.  That way, I could demonstrate my posts in specific detail and give you a real life example of what I'm talking about.  I would like your feedback/comments on this so I know whether or not you guy/s think that this is a good idea.

5 comments:

  1. How come the only REACTION buttons available are "positive" in nature? They don't cover any of the feelings I have for this content.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You start a video podcast and I will hunt you down, and I will cut you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can view video podcasts, but I can do other stuff good..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think providing real life examples via video would be very beneficial to the viewers of this site.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Man: This is a message for Chance. This is Jack Nicholson. Ah, listen, I read your script, and it just, you know, jumped right off the page. I think it's something I'd be excited to be a part of. So, call my... [laughing on machine] Listen, I'm just jacking you, man. Me and my buddy Phil just found your script at Starbucks.

    Phil: Tell him it sucks!

    Man: Yeah, it sucks! Give it up, loser! And don't put your number on the cover, you stupid. [Laughing]

    ReplyDelete